Services and Amenities at Longwood
Monthly Service Fee
- Professional Licensed Nurse on call 24 hours a day.
- Assistance with Activities of Daily living (dressing, bathing, grooming.)
- Wellness programs designed to enhance a resident’s physical, spiritual and social well-being.
- Assistance with prescribed medications
- Diabetic Management
- Private or Shared accommodations.
- Three home-style meals daily, plus snacks
- Planned social, educational and recreational activities
- Transportation for scheduled activity outings.
- Linen and Personal Laundry
- Cable Services
- All utilities excluding telephone
- Telephone access for local calls.
- Five spacious floor plans
- Private bathroom with walk – in shower
- Emergency call system in each suite
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Furniture (optional)
- Large closet(s)
- Kitchenette available in several floor plans
- In House Therapy Services – Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Dining Room
- Café at Longwood
- Library with Computer Nook
- Enhanced Vision Magnifier
- Wireless Internet
- Webcam Availability
- Private Dining Room
- Lounge with Fireplace
- Outdoor Courtyards
- Pets Welcome